Pitmaster Hot Rod Bennett Best BBQ Catering in Lexington Kentucky
Barbecue North Carolina style pulled pork with vinegar sauce.
People will always remember the food at a wedding or rehearsal dinner – why not give them something totally casual and totally delicious – Cater your rehearsal or wedding with BBQ. Testimonial after testimonial says Lucky Dog BBQ has the best barbecue catering in Kentucky. We are in Georgetown and Danville catering all of Lexington KY as well.
Some questions below you’ll want to ask a Caterer who will be catering your wedding party.
- What are their most popular dishes?
- Can you see photos of other wedding receptions at their website?
- Can you review the standard contract?
- Do you have to pay a deposit to hold the date? If so, how much is it and what does it cover?
- What’s the cancellation policy? Is the deposit refundable?
- Do the staff and servers receive a flat gratuity? Is that number in the contract?
- Does the cost cover just the food, or does it include utensils, dishes and glassware rental, too?
- Does the per-person cost include the service staff and cleanup?
- Are sales taxes included in the contract?
- Can you arrange for a tasting at which you try some options for each course of the meal, the cake and the wine and champagne?
- Can they accommodate dietary restrictions if guests have any?
- Do they require any special kitchen arrangements?
- Do they have any other events or weddings the same day or weekend?
- Do they provide a children’s meal? If so, is there a reduced cost per person?
- Do they provide a less expensive meal option for the band, DJ, photographers and videographers?
- Can they provide a bartender? If so, what are the charges?
- Do they have insurance? If so what does the insurance cover?
- Will a catering manager be on site during the reception? If so, do they charge an additional fee?
- Can they give you a final per-person estimate if they know the details of the reception, such as the time of day, location and number of guests?
- If you have a list of certain foods you absolutely don’t want, can the caterer comply?
- Is there an additional fee for staff overtime?
- What’s the ratio of servers to guests?